We create innovative and lovingly crafted web applications, websites and mobile experiences, doing so using Agile and Lean Startup principles. If you want to work in an agency that is passionate about what they do, care about how they do it and are based in one of the world’s most thriving digital hubs, step right up!
We’re looking for an individual with a passion for user experience design and a thirst to learn new techniques and front-end technologies in a fast-paced environment. You’ll have a superb eye for detail and understanding of how design is used to help users find and navigate through information with clear and intuitive user interface and simple, rationalised user experience.
What you’ll have…
- A degree or equivalent
- A minimum of two year’s commercial experience designing interfaces across multiple devices
- Experience of executing your own ideas within established brand guidelines
- Confidence to communicate concepts directly to clients
- Strong advocacy of usability and accessibility in your design
- Experience working with Sketch
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- A solid understanding of HTML, CSS
- Ability to mock up design solutions as working prototypes in the browser
- Experience prototyping in InVision / Marvelapp
It would be even better if you have experience in any of the following:
- Participating in the requirements gathering process such as user story mapping
- Using CSS preprocessors such as SASS or LESS
- Appreciation of working in an Agile team and of the user story writing process
What you’ll be doing…
You’ll be working closely with both the production and marketing teams to:
- Design stunning, intuitive interfaces and user experiences
- Develop your front-end skills and produce well structured, responsive layouts in HTML/CSS/SASS
- Develop identities for the digital products we create for our clients
- Present concepts internally and to clients
- Participate in quality assurance and testing
- Produce concepts for pitches and marketing campaigns
- Maintain and steer the UVD identity
- Usability testing with user centred design methods such as hallway and A/B testing
- Introduce new strategies for capturing, interpreting and reacting to customer feedback
What the deal is
We’ll pay a salary of £28,000 – £33,000 dependent on experience, investment in your professional development, a budget for going to the best conferences and events, give you 24 days holiday per year and throw in the odd day trip out.
How to apply
If this sounds like you then get your CV and portfolio to me right away at email@example.com. We’d like someone in place as soon as possible, so when the perfect person comes along we’ll be snapping them up!